A horseback riding gift that’s sure to be appreciated by any rider is a new set of reins. As an avid horse enthusiast, you’ll likely want to find the perfect pair for your friend or family member.
There are many different types of reins for different riding styles and disciplines, so let’s talk about some important things to consider when choosing what type of reins will work best for your loved one:
- How often do they ride? If they’re just starting out, you might not want to spend too much money on their first set of reins (unless they have specific requests). However, if they’ve been riding for years and have been wanting a new pair—and if you’re able get them discounted—then go ahead and splurge!
- What kind of rider do they prefer? Do they like Western style more than English? Or maybe both equally? This question will help determine which type(s) of rein system would work best with their preferred style(s).
If you’re shopping for the horse lover in your life, or if you’re a horse lover yourself and want to spice up your stable supplies, here are some ideas that will make any horse-enthusiast’s day.
- A good stable management tool is an absolute must-have. Stable organizers are designed to help you keep everything in its place. They come with loads of pockets and hooks, so they can be used for storing grooming supplies, first aid kits, brooms and buckets—and anything else that needs a place when you’re out riding.
- Grooming products are always useful as well! Horse owners will love receiving new shampoo or conditioner for their manes. Or maybe even some saddle soap? You can never have too much of that around!
- A good horse first aid kit is necessary for any rider who plans on venturing out into the wilderness on their own two feet (or hooves). This kind of kit includes bandages for cuts and scrapes; antiseptic spray; tape; tweezers; gauze pads… basically everything you’d need if something went wrong while riding on trails or exploring new territory alone!
If they love horses, they’re sure to love these body products.
These are the perfect gift for any horse lover!
There’s so much variety in this category, too. You can find everything from horse-themed soaps and lotions to bath bombs, hand sanitizer and more!
Saddle bags are a great gift for the horse enthusiast in your life. They can carry a lot of stuff! Saddle bags usually come in leather, and they can hold things like:
- Horse treats and hoof picks
- A cell phone and keys (or other small items)
If you’re going to be riding, you need to dress for success. This can mean a number of things: practicality, durability, comfort and style.
- Practicality: If you’re going to be spending time in the saddle and going about your day on horseback (and what else would you be doing?), it’s important that your riding attire doesn’t hinder or slow this process down. The best clothing will not only keep you protected from the elements but also allow for easy movement while riding. It should also be tailored in such a way as not to restrict any activities – think long sleeves that won’t get caught on tack or stirrups, pants with extra pockets designed specifically for horses’ needs (i.e., stirrup pockets) and boots that fit well enough around the ankle while still being easily slipped on/off when needed – this will help ensure your comfort level throughout the day.* Durability: You don’t want anything flimsy or cheap here! While some may choose lighter fabrics due to comfort reasons (that said, see “practicality” above), others may opt toward heavier materials like denim or leather because they understand how important it is for their clothing items last longer than one season of use—especially if those items are expensive ones bought during special occasions such as birthdays or holidays.* Comfort: Comfort comes from knowing that whatever piece of apparel we’re wearing isn’t causing us any discomfort whatsoever – whether through material selection or tailoring choices made by whoever made that particular piece of clothing.* Style: All good things come in threes! My mom always told me this growing up so let me give credit where credit is due — she was right about everything else so I figured why not trust her here too?
- Tack: Along with clothes designed specifically for equestrians (such as shirts featuring images related
Bandanas are great for equine accessories, too! Whether you’re looking for a bandana with a simple pattern or one that’s got all sorts of bells and whistles, there’s something out there for you. You can even find bandanas made specifically for horses—they might not be your first choice when picking out a gift, but they’re still cool!
Bandana patterns come in all kinds of shapes and sizes: stripes, flowers, polka dots—the list goes on. Your recipient will have no trouble finding something they like. You can also choose from an array of colors to match their favorite outfit or personality traits. If your friend likes horses but doesn’t necessarily want to wear one around their neck all the time (no judgment here!), consider giving them a pair of sunglasses instead! What better way to show off your horse love than with glasses that look like eyeshadow?
If you need more ideas about what kind of gift would work best with different types of people or occasions, check out this handy guide by Gift Ideas For Everyone: The Ultimate Guide To Getting A Great Gift For Any Occasion by Orchid Publishing Inc..
Hats and bows for barn hair
A hat or bandana will help you keep your hair in check, whether it’s braided and tied back or just hanging loose. If you have long hair, try braiding it loosely and tying with a ribbon before riding to create an easy-to-wear style. If you’re looking for more protection from the sun (and bugs), there are also plenty of hats that can be worn while riding that feature mesh backsides perfect for venting out any excess heat on those hot days!
If your barn hair is getting a little unruly, don’t worry—a good bandana can come in handy here too! Use it as a sweat rag when working out in the hot sun or tie one around your wrist as a quick way to wipe away dirt during cleanup time after riding sessions. Horseback riders know there’s nothing worse than having an itch under their chin or needing something wiped off their forehead while they’re on horseback—which is why every rider should carry around at least one scarf/bandana at all times!
A great collection of gift ideas for horse enthusiasts
Whether you’re looking for a gift for your best friend, a family member or even a coworker, it can be hard to find something that is truly special. With so many options out there, it’s easy to end up with something that isn’t quite right.
But don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with our list of the best horseback riding gift ideas ever! We have options available at every price point and they’ll work great no matter who you’re shopping for:
- Horse owners and trainers – Looking for something practical? Our grooming brushes are sure to keep their horses happy. Or try some new tack cleaning supplies so their tack always looks its best.
- Riders and spectators – Got someone who loves watching/riding horses? Our mascot hats are perfect if they want an authentic equestrian look (and half the price of real ones). If they’d rather wear t-shirts instead, then we’ve got those too! In fact…
- Kids – The little ones will love our cute riding themed clothes (or maybe even these adorable animal socks). And if they need some bedsheets or curtains…
- Teens – Teens may not seem like great candidates for gifts but actually what better way than helping them get started by buying them an attractive yet affordable piece such as these beautiful handcrafted earrings made from recycled materials which come in both silver plated brass or bronze along with adjustable hook backing options so no matter where they go on their adventures these pretty pieces won’t come off when needed most.”