Gifts for a dressage dad
- A new saddle pad and blankets. If your dad is a dressage rider, he probably spends a lot of time with his horse in the saddle. A gift that will keep him comfortable and make his horse happy is a good investment.
- Another saddle pad or blanket. If you’re looking for something really special, he may already have one on his wish list—but if this isn’t the case, it can be something fun to look at when you’re out riding together!
- A new bridle. Bridles are expensive items that need replacing every few years (or sooner if they get dirty). He’ll appreciate getting a new bridle as a gift because it’s practical and functional but also makes him feel like someone cares about what he needs while riding horses!
- New boots/pants/gloves etc… Most riders have some sort of clothing item they would like to upgrade from older versions on hand—and Dad might even have something specific in mind already! It’s always nice when someone knows exactly what we want (especially when it comes down to gear we use every day).
A new saddle pad and blankets
Saddle pads are designed to protect the horse’s back from the saddle, provide additional cushioning, and help distribute weight evenly. Saddle pads come in all shapes, sizes and materials, but generally fall into one of four categories:
- Wool—Wool is a great insulator that helps keep your horse warm and dry. It also absorbs sweat and dirt so they don’t collect on their coat.
- Leather—Leather is an excellent material for absorbing shock as you ride; however it needs to be conditioned before using it regularly with a wet saddle so that moisture doesn’t build up beneath the leather over time.
- Cotton/Cotton-Blend—These are made from cotton or cotton blends which are light in weight while still providing protection against chafing when used under a wet saddle pad (such as during hunting season). They’re easy to care for but may not last quite as long as other types of material due to how thin they tend to be compared to others available today.”
Another saddle pad or blanket.
A saddle pad or blanket is a great gift. In fact, it’s probably the most versatile option. You can use it at shows and during everyday riding. Some people like to personalize their pads with their horse’s name or the dressage dad’s name, but it’s not necessary—you can always buy one that has a pre-printed design on it! If you want to make sure you get the right size for your dad’s horse, try measuring his saddle before ordering online or going into a store.
Gifts for a dressage dad, including saddle pads and blankets
Saddle pads and blankets are a great gift for dressage dads. These items can be customized with embroidery to show your dad’s love of horse shows or riding, and they’re useful in keeping his saddle clean. Saddle pads come in a variety of colors and styles, including quilted and waterproof varieties, so you can find one that suits your dad’s taste.
If you’re looking for something extra special for your father (or any other special man in your life), contact us today at [email protected] We can customize any of our products with custom embroidery!